PROPERTIES AND SERVICES OFFERED
- Premium beachfront homes
- Residential waterfront homes with direct sea access
- Waterfront luxury condominiums
- Luxury golf course homes
- Home building and planning permission advice following lot purchases
- Discounted waterfront and other land parcels
- Foreclosed and distressed sales investment advise
- Financing and structuring assistance on all properties
- Financial and rental/yield projections on each property
- Hands on rental management at all times including minor fixes/repairs when needed
- All transactions fully transparent
- Seminars in Europe at various locations and opportunites to meet with our management team in person
- Client responsiveness and open communication lines at all times
- Commercial opportunities also available
- Multi-family dwellings
- land/golf courses
With a combined experience of almost 25 years in international business and real estate, Maurice Connaughton and Carlo Piras are experts in the property field and provide high quality and comprehensive real estate services at a level unavailable elsewhere in the market.
The team takes pride in providing an outstanding level of personal service, taking care to listen carefully to the client to define and clarify their needs and representing those needs throughout all negotiations and transactions.
Having opened the company’s first main office in the heart of downtown Sarasota in 2013, Maurice is the principal and founding broker of Sarasota Signature Real Estate. His vision for the firm was create a best-in-class real estate brokerage, management and advisory firm that could cater to buyer, seller and investor alike, putting his extensive background in real estate to excellent use.
Born and educated in Galway, Ireland, he graduated from University College Galway, Ireland in 1998. He then worked in real estate development and sales in Ireland before moving to the United States in 2000 and has gained valuable business experience having worked at some of the nation’s top brokerage and real estate companies, such as Signature Sotheby’s International Real Estate in Sarasota.
Please call him on 941.465.2862 or email him at email@example.com for further assistance.
Carlo bought his first piece of real estate in 2000 and directly oversaw its renovation in development, which led him to continue investing in similar projects each year since then.
Carlo is available to help both local and overseas clients explore the many great opportunities in Sarasota. He speaks Italian, English and Spanish and has considerable experience in counseling the firm’s international clientele looking to relocate and/or invest in South West Florida.Carlo’s typical client will either (1) invest or co-invest in a real estate opportunity; (2) pursue a bar and/or restaurant opportunity by leveraging Carlo’s successful track record (of over 21 years) in the restaurant and bar business; or (3) utilize Sarasota Signature to help effect a purchase or sale of real estate.
Feel free to call 941.266.9827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or topics you would like to discuss.
WHAT WE DO
Sarasota Signature Real Estate offers a unique value proposition. Aside from catering to all of your real estate needs, Maurice and his partner Carlo Piras can also bring the very best expertise and strategic partners to bear on your investment, financing or ownership goals.
Maurice and Carlo are available on a 24/7 basis to serve and assist you in any way possible. Whether you need to purchase, sell, arrange financing, have your property professionally managed, or just need a second opinion on your real estate questions, the team is ready to assist. By working as a fiduciary on behalf of each of their clients, Maurice and Carlo cover all ends of the [residential] real estate spectrum, offering a comprehensive array of advisory, management and brokerage services that are simply the best in Sarasota and its surrounding areas. Every transaction is fully vetted and overseen by our strategic partners, all of whom are best-in-class service providers with the highest ethical standards. We work closely with the law firm of Berlin Patten who can speak to our reputation and successful track record to date.
A specialised service offered by the Sarasota Signature team is that of sourcing appropriate business opportunities for clients in conjunction with E2 visa scheme for the growing number of clients seeking to relocate to Florida and run a viable business.
Properties & Services offered:
• Premium beachfront homes
• Residential waterfront homes with direct sea access
• Waterfront luxury condominiums
• Luxury golf course homes
• Home building and planning permission advice following lot purchases
• Commercial opportunities also available
• Multi-family dwellings
• land/golf courses
• Discounted waterfront and other land parcels
• Foreclosed and distressed sales investment advise
• Financing and structuring assistance on all properties
• Financial and rental/yield projections on each property
• Hands on rental management at all times including minor fixes/repairs when needed
• All transactions fully transparent
• Seminars in Europe at various locations and opportunites to meet with our management team in person
• Client responsiveness and open communication lines at all times
• WHY CHOOSE SARASOTA & SIGNATURE SARASOTA?
There is a reason Sarasota was voted the number 1 retirement destination in the United States (according to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch in February 2014) and why it frequently appears on lists of the best places to live in the USA; the team is more than happy to show you why this is the case and how best to avail of the paradise that is Sarasota and its surrounds. Maurice and Carlo welcome potential buyers and investors from around the world to come and experience the Florida and Sarasota lifestyle first-hand and evaluate the many excellent opportunities currently available.
In addition to their many overseas and domestic clients, Maurice and Carlos have recently cultivated a large number of investors eager to avail of current market opportunities. The team’s extensive contact list and local knowledge facilitate their ability to make deals happen with an entrepreneurial zeal unmatched anywhere in South Florida. What sets them apart is that they are not just real estate brokers, but also co-investors, co-structures and co-arrangers who invest with many of their clients and know the local landscape better than anyone else.